-->

Friday 20 October 2017

Development process

For development, I write HTML5 and CSS, For those interested, the text editor I use is Coda Sublime Text, I use it along side CodeKit and MAMP to build sites locally. These are the basic tools I use on every job and are my daily set up. I’m also learning Javascript and JQuery.

At the point when time grants I jump at the chance to make Bootstrap subjects to gain a touch of additional pocket cash and keep my aptitudes new.

I'm right now accessible for work and going up against new undertakings, so please get in touch with me.

I'm a Front-end/Back-end website developer/Graphics designer and Blogger, skilled in HTML, CSS, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/ Social Media Optimization (SMO) and CMS integration. I make perfect, professional, functional sites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Start Work With Me

Contact Us
IBRAHIM ISHAKU
+234-706-887-2000
FCT-Abuja, Nigeria

Powered by Blogger.